- 17k Islands
- 4k Disciples in 29 cities
- Mathew 13:32
- Why did God describe the kingdom of God as a mustard seed?
- God believes that even the smallest seed can make a big impact. What can 1 disciple do?
- 1 Disciple started a church
- Church planting doubled in 1 year
- there are 17k disciples here tonight – 16k new churches 🙂
Emmanual Emmah (Lagos Nigeria)
- if you believe, you can say to that mountain, move, and it will
- Psalm 145:1-7
- Physical mountains & spiritual mountains
- Biggest mountain to move is the generational mountain
- Mountains can either elevate or obstruct
- Am I willing to move?
- Poem: Black Man Who Dream
Alex Paiz (Rio De Janero)
- Mark 1:15
- Cronos (cronoligical time) & Chaios (special time, God’s time)
- This is Chaios – a special time, God’s time
- This was just after John the Baptist had been put in jail by Herod, so he went right into Herod’s backyard and preached this.
- Have you prayed to be a missionary? Have you prayed to serve where the greatest needs are?
- What is holding you back?
- Old: Abraham was 75 when he was called.
- Young: Timothy was a teen when he was called.
- The time has come!
Brian Campbell (Campus minister from Denver Colorado)
- 2 Corinthians 3:18