- Caleb wanted the hill country.
- It was going to be hard; the Anakites were there.
- It was a challenge.
- God has a challenge for each of us.
- The challenges help us to get out of our comfort zone.
- We have to decide that we are going to take the hill country.
What will it take?
- God said Caleb had a different spirit:
- A trusting sport. We need to belied God.
- Proverbs 3:5
- Psalm 37:3-6
- We need to trust God. He is faithful.
- We have to trust our leaders. If we don’t trust we won’t give our heart.
- Leaders have to be humble to get trust.
- We have to trust each other.
- We must trust sister churches.
- You have to start with wanting to trust.
- There is a price to pay for building unity & trust. – We need to pay that price. We have to pay it.
- Satan loves division.
- Number 13:21
- Time to fight for what we want.
- We have to try to do something. We may fail, but we may not.
- The victory was that they tried.
- Who is helping me?