“Now is our time to change the world.” – Do I believe that? Is that my goal?
Prayers in 5 languages (I think … I barely recognized enough to guess)
- English (OK – I got this one)
- Spanish (recognized over 1/2)
Songs in at least 3 languages:
Good news sharing from Asia
Keynote – On the Mountain of the Lord
… It will be provided
- Doesn’t say anything about what Abraham thought that night… WOW!
- Has to answer Isaac’s question about what they would sacrifice.
- God did provide the lamb!
- 400 years later (1900 BC this happened until 1500 BC when penned in Genesis)
- Do I have this attitude? Do I believe that God will have a ram caught in a thicket?
- What if we had a faith tester? Where is my faith?
- Jesus was constantly testing peoples faith around him.
- What is a sign that our faith is not where it could be? We panic in the storms.
- Without faith, we can turn on people & even turn on God! Fear can devour faith.
- Don’t kill the Christian spirit on the American dream
- Disciples on the lake – freaked when Jesus was walking on water.
- Peter got out of the boat.
- We must fix our eyes on Jesus.
- Start project of faith and do not complete them
- The Centurion who had his servant healed.
- This man had many reasons to doubt – he was not a Jew, he had blood on his hands
- His faith was answered by God.
Jesus commends people of great faith. He did not tell people how to fix their faith. He questioned their lack of faith. Faith is a decision!